compensation: Competitive pay commensurate with experience; to be negotiated depending on hourly or contract consulting employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
A busy residential construction company is seeking an accounting professional with experience with Spectrum Construction Software (formerly Dexter + Cheney).
NOTE: to be considered for this position the candidate must have 1+ years of direct experience with Spectrum Construction software. Candidates without direct experience with Spectrum will not be considered.
- Supplement the current Accounting and Administration department during peak construction period (approximately 6 months - with the possibility of extension);
- Controller is willing to adapt the role to fit qualifications of applicant (from AP clerk, Analyst to Assistant Controller type duties);
- Competitive pay and flexibility available for the right candidate;
- Part-time, or consulting will be considered for the right candidate;
- Location is Squamish, British Columbia, but may consider remote worker dependent on role.
- Must have 1+ years of experience with Spectrum Construction Software;
- Direct experience in one or more of the following Accounting areas: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, performing month-end procedures, Job Costing (producing cost and budget reports, variance analysis, etc.);
- Experience working in the Construction industry, preferably residential construction.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers