compensation: Competitive pay commensurate with experience; hours to be negotiated employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A busy Squamish-based residential construction company is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Associate for a part-time position.
- Supplement and work with the current Accounts Payable Associate;
- Receiving of invoices, entering payment details and scanning documentation into accounting software, routing invoices for approval, producing monthly aged payable report, credit card reconciliations, issuing cheques;
- Competitive pay;
- Part-time, minimum 1-3 days;
- Location is Squamish, British Columbia.
- 2+ years of experience in Accounts Payable and Accounting Software;
- Ability to work in the Squamish Office;
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy;
- Must have 1+ years of experience working in the Construction industry, preferably residential construction;
- Ability to learn new software and accounting systems. The company uses a complex ERP system, those new to Accounting software need not apply;
- Direct experience with Spectrum Construction Software (formerly Dexter + Chaney) is highly desirable;
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers