Shambhala Music Festival is in need of Food Processing Volunteers to start in the Spring at the festival site in Salmo, BC. As a Food Processor, you'll turn raw vegetables and meat from the farm into ingredients to be used in the Crew Kitchen and our offsite hotel.
Positions run from March-August, volunteers will be required to work 40 hours throughout one week Monday-Friday to receive a ticket (which will waive your early entry fees) to the 21st annual event. If working one of the weeks prior to July 16, volunteers must have off-site accommodations, as well as reliable transportation to the farm.
• Clean and process vegetables from the garden into useable ingredients
• Facilitate the processing of fresh, raw beef and pork into usable cuts of meat
• Manage the ice machine to efficiently produce and bag ice on an ongoing daily basis
• Help meet all required food production quotas by specified deadline
• Maintain work areas, equipment, and utensils in a clean and orderly condition
• Kitchen/Food handling experience is an asset
• Foodsafe certification an asset
• Comfortable working outdoors and early mornings, in a camp-style environment
To apply, send resumes to ipakita impo ugnayan
We thank all those who apply, however, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
HUWAG makipag-ugnayan sa akin ng humihi ng serbisyo o alok